NodeMcu V3 Lua CH340 WIFI Networking Module
Special Price CHF7.35 Regular Price CHF10.50
NodeMcu ESP8266 Lua IoT Development Board
- Uses CH340G instead of CP2102.
- NodeMCU has built-in USB-TTL serial with super reliable industrial strength CH340G for superior stability on all supported platforms.
- Communication interface voltage: 3.3V.
- Antenna type: Built-in PCB antenna is available.
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard
- WiFi at 2.4GHz, support WPA / WPA2 security mode
- Support STA/AP/STA + AP three operating modes
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connections (5 MAX)
- D0 ~ D8, SD1 ~ SD3: used as GPIO, PWM, IIC, etc., port driver capability 15mA
- AD0: 1 channel ADC
- Power input: 4.5V ~ 9V (10VMAX), USB-powered
- Current: continuous transmission: ≈70mA (200mA MAX), Standby: <200uA
- Transfer rate: 110-460800bps
- Support UART / GPIO data communication interface
- Remote firmware upgrade (OTA)
- Support Smart Link Smart Networking
- Working temperature: -40 ℃ ~ + 125 ℃
- Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge driver
- ESP8266 has IO Pin
- Don't need to download resetting
- A great set of tools to develop ESP8266
Flash size: 4MByte
Write Your Own Review
No Questions Found.